Our external HR team is looking for a HR Advisor (internally known as HR Associate) who will be responsible for advising and guiding international clients on and through a broad spectrum of HR-related matters, ranging from health & safety and forms of leave to employee relations, sick leave management and performance management. Although the main focus is on HR in the Dutch context you will also be required to advise about HR practices throughout Europe. You may also become the dedicated HR Advisor for particular client(s) and fulfill all their HR needs in-house (for one of two days a week) for a given period. Maintaining good customer relations and ensuring customer satisfaction are key to everything that we do.
This is a broad and exciting position whereby you will work within a small but experienced team and really be able to expand your knowledge with regard to employment law and your experience in different sectors. This is not for the faint-hearted!
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Absence management and acting as Case Manager for employee of our clients
- Recruitment & selection of employees for clients (sometimes together with a recruitment partner)
- Drafting and reviewing Employee Handbooks and other policies and procedures
- Acting as client’s in-house HR Advisor on a temporary basis
- Investigating and advising on Collective Labour Agreements and applicable mandatory pension funds
- Advising clients on the full range of HR subjects and assisting with employee consultations where necessary
- Advising on GDPR compliance, including preparing or reviewing relevant documents and policies
- Organizing and/or leading webinars, seminars and training sessions
- Participating in meetings with (potential) clients
We expect our HR Advisor to;
- have a degree (preferably HR related) at HBO+ level , with at least 5 years of experience as an HR Advisor or comparable position
- have in depth knowledge of and a strong interest in Dutch employment law and HR- related legislation
- have excellent writing and communication skills in both English and Dutch
- have a friendly, positive, self-confident, pro-active, result-oriented and assertive attitude
- be inquisitive and be driven to continue to learn and grow
- be a strong communicator, good team player and be able to work independently
- be client-oriented and pragmatic with a commercial mindset
- enjoy challenging situations and have the flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- have a sense of humor and know how to have fun whilst working hard : )
*A certificate of conduct (VOG) is required for the position and a reference check is also part of the application procedure.
We offer you a fun and challenging job with good terms and conditions of employment in a positive work environment with a good balance between work and private life. Due to our wide range of services and our rapid growth, we are also able to offer numerous development opportunities.
Are you interested in this position? Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position and your name. If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Pascal van Schooten-van Dam, Recruiter at email@example.com or 085-01857471.