To expand our International Payroll Team, we are looking for an International Payroll Associate. You will be the switch between our international clients and the salary processing party outside the Netherlands. You take clients by the hand and solve their international payroll issues. You report to the Team Lead International Payroll and cooperate with your colleagues in the team.
Tasks and Responsibilities
You conduct correspondence with foreign partners for the purpose of international payroll, including passing on transactions, output and processing payments
You are responsible for registrations and start-up processes of international payrolls
Answer questions from clients regarding international payroll issues
- Proactively contact colleagues from other teams to come up with the best solution for your clients
You contribute to the improvement of the service-levels of the international payroll team
Timely, accurate and complete recording and processing of payroll transactions
Respond timely, correctly and completely to payroll issues of clients
Proper (digital) filing of payroll documents according to internal guidelines
- A Bachelor degree level in a relevant area (Accounting or Tax)
- Experience with, preferably, international payroll, banking systems, Excel, Sharepoint and other MS software
- Good oral and written skills in English and Dutch
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Client-oriented and commercial attitude
- Able to work with tight deadlines
- Preferably knowledge of salary processing and systems
- Good knowledge of Excel, affinity with IT and numbers
A certificate of conduct (VOG) is required for the position and a reference check is also part of the application procedure.
We offer a challenging job with good terms of employment in a positive work environment with a good balance between work and private life. Due to our rapid growth and wide range of services, we also offer numerous development opportunities.
Are you interested in this position? Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position and your name. If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Pascal van Schooten-van Dam, Recruiter at email@example.com or 085-01857471.