To expand our Employment Law team, we are looking for two Junior Associates Employment Law. In this varied position, you support the Team Lead and the associates with assisting our international clients with all their employment law related matters.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Orally and/or in writing, advise (international) clients with regard to Dutch employment law and HR related matters (i.e. hiring employees, employment conditions, dismissal of employees)
- Provide (international) clients with legal assistance from an employment law perspective (i.e. reorganizations, dismissal via the UWV or the courts)
- Draft and review legal agreements subject to Dutch employment law (i.e. employment agreements)
- Draft and review other relevant legal and/or administrative documents subject to Dutch employment law (i.e. staff regulations, employee handbooks)
- Keep up with relevant legal developments and, if necessary, translate them into clear advice, instructions, and memos for internal and external use
- If required, assist with providing for, or provide for HR services
- In cooperation with Briddge’s legal partners worldwide, advise (international) clients with regard to foreign employment law and HR related matters (i.e. hiring employees, employment conditions, dismissal of employees)
- In cooperation with Briddge’s legal partners worldwide, coordinate and assist with drafting and reviewing legal agreements and/or other relevant legal and/or administrative documents based on foreign laws
We are looking for a new colleague with a hands-on mentality who works very accurately, is able to think in terms of solutions and ensures satisfied customers. Do you recognize yourself in the profile below? Respond quickly!
- Completed Master’s degree Dutch Employment Law, or completed law study Dutch Employment Law “HBO rechten” from the Dutch universities of applied science (some related work experience is a plus)
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation and case law
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and Dutch
- Client- and result-oriented
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Pragmatic and hands-on
- Positive and creative problem-solving and solutions thinking
- An eye for procedures and being able to deliver on process-oriented work
- Understanding of the commercial needs of the company and the ability to take action in this regard
- Strong analytical skills
- Very accurate, inquisitive and a drive to continue to learn and develop professionally and personally
- Stress resistant and able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
*A certificate of conduct (VOG) is required for the position and a reference check is also part of the application procedure.
We offer you a fun and challenging job with good terms and conditions of employment in a positive work environment with a good balance between work and private life. Due to our wide range of services and our rapid growth, we are also able to offer numerous development opportunities.
Are you interested in this position? Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position and your name. If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Pascal van Schooten-van Dam, Recruiter at email@example.com or 085-01857471.