As a Junior Associate Payroll, you will become part of a growing payroll department, providing payroll services to a diverse range of international clients. You will manage your own portfolio of clients.
Tasks and responsibilities
In addition to conducting the payroll administration for our clients, you also maintain close contact with them, either by telephone or by mail.
- Set up payrolls for clients and prepare salary payments
- Capturing and entering payroll transactions for our clients
- Solving all kind of payroll issues for your clients
- Administrative payroll related activities, such as (digital) archiving of the documents
Would you like to gain more experience on a dynamic payroll administration and can you switch quickly and easily? Then you are the one we are looking for!
- A completed HBO education (Accountancy or HR)
- Good oral and written skills in English and Dutch
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Solution and client-oriented
- Self starting and venturous
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Inquisitive and willing to continue to develop
A certificate of conduct (VOG) is required for the position and a reference check is also part of the application procedure.
We offer a challenging job with good terms of employment in a positive work environment with a good balance between work and private life. Due to our wide range of services and our rapid growth, we also offer numerous development opportunities. Are you interested in this position? Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com stating the position and your name. If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Pascal van Schooten-van Dam, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 085-0187471.