Because of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a detail- and client-oriented Senior Tax Associate to consult with our international clients and provide tax preparation services.
- Independently advising clients and colleagues in the field of (international) Tax Law and other Tax / Accounting administrative matters
- File and coordinate complex IB, ICP, VPB and VAT tax returns for international clients
- Maintain regular contact with the different agencies, such as Tax Authorities, Customs, CBS and RDW.
- Contributing in the field of (international) tax law in sales activities (client recruitment)
- Researching Tax issues and assisting with Tax audits
- Supervising Tax Assistants and distribute incoming tasks within the tax team
- Participate in our bi-weekly know-how sessions to keep in depth knowledge up-to-date
We are looking for a new team member who is very client oriented and is able to switch quickly between different tasks without losing the overview. Someone with a strong sense of responsibility and the will to continuously develop.
- Completed relevant WO education ( Accountancy, Dutch Tax law or Business Economics ) with at least 4 years relevant work experience in Dutch Tax and with knowledge of the current Dutch Tax Law rules and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Result-oriented, pragmatic and hands-on
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Stress resistant
A certificate of conduct (VOG) is required for the position and a reference check is also part of the application procedure.
We offer a challenging job with good terms of employment in a positive work environment with a good balance between work and private life. Due to our wide range of services and our rapid growth, we also offer numerous development opportunities.
Are you interested in this position? Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position and your name. If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Pascal van Schooten-van Dam, Recruiter at email@example.com or +31 (0) 85 0187 471.