More than just looking at the numbers…
Starting up in a new country can be challenging, with new rules to follow. Briddge can be your guide to ensuring that you meet all your accounting and tax requirements in the Netherlands and Europe and get the information and support you need to run your business.
At Briddge, we combine up-to-date knowledge of accounting and tax rules and regulations with the expertise, experience and tools needed to provide you with the best possible financial and accountancy services, all specially adapted to meet your requirements. We can maintain the books of your company in our accounting systems or work in your system or assist you in setting up and working for yourself in a locally compliant accounting system.
By integrating smart booking and reporting tools with personal review, we aim to streamline and simplify accounting work without compromising on quality and accuracy. With Tax, Legal and Payroll specialists all in-house, communication lines at Briddge are short. We can quickly react and reply to any finance-related questions and provide guidance on those areas where you need support.
Among the services that we can offer are:
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounting for your company;
- Compiling monthly or quarterly reports for your business (under Dutch or US GAAP or other reporting requirements);
- Preparing and filing VAT and statistical returns;
- Preparing your company’s annual financial statements for filing and publication;
- Assistance with the day-to-day administration of your company.
This list is by no means exhaustive but it gives an indication of the services we offer. You are able to freely define the parameters of our collaboration. The implementation is always tailored to fit your needs. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.