A Passion for Payroll!
As your business grows and becomes more global, the challenge of running your payrolls in multiple jurisdictions increases accordingly. Payroll norms and practices (e.g. pension, tax, social security, benefits) vary from country to country and a vigilant eye is required to ensure not only employees are paid on time and correctly but the employer meets every country-specific compliance requirements.
Briddge' services in the field of payroll administration are, therefore, fundamental for your business. We can set up and coordinate your national and international payrolls as we have a dedicated team specialized in Dutch payroll and a dedicated team focused on international payroll. Moreover, in addition to processing payroll administration, we provide a wide range of tailored services such as:
- payroll setting up according to HRM or P&O needs in compliance with local legislations;
- monthly payroll processing, including payslips distribution and annual wage statements;
- vacation days tracking;
- monthly salary payments and related payments e.g. wage tax, social security;
- cash-flow management;
- tax returns and remittance of wage tax, social security, pension premiums and reports to local authorities;
- payroll services such as tax equalization, salary-split, 30% rulings, Certificate of Coverage;
- a central office in the Netherlands able to coordinate your payrolls administration worldwide.
As always, our focus lays on finding tailored solutions that bring added-value to your business, reduce complexity and meet compliance requirements wherever your company is based (or wishes to be).
Should you have any questions, require further information or if there is anything else we can do for you, please get in touch with us.