It’s easy to get lost in the overwhelming details of an international tax operation. When the do’s & don’ts differ per country, having up-to-date knowledge of local rules and regulations is a must. It’s all a matter of specialized fiscal knowledge – knowledge that Briddge will gladly put to work for you.
Briddge’s affiliation with a network of local offices throughout Europe provides some attractive options. For example, we can offer expert advice on correct taxation structures per locale, and even execute the actual fiscal work required. This allows you time to focus on your business while Briddge deals with the complicated fiscal requirements.
Briddge offers a wide range of services:
- Consultation, advice and a second opinion
- Advice, filing returns and arranging remittance in the field of corporate & income tax, VAT, etc.
- Arranging private tax returns, such as income or capital gain tax
- Analysis and counsel regarding transfer pricing
- Making advance pricing agreements with local authorities
- Arranging advance tax rulings
- Expert advice on cross-border transactions
- Arranging refunds of foreign VAT
Our services are not limited to the list above. Briddge is very flexible in offering exactly what you need to achieve your goals. We focus on the optimization of your tax position, management of your fiscal risks and avoidance of double returns.
Would you like more information? Contact Us