Terms and Conditions
- Briddge B.V. is a limited liability company, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 51446030 and assigned VAT number 850020141B01. Briddge B.V. or any company under its direct or indirect control and any director, partner or employee thereof, shall be referred to in these terms as conditions as “”Briddge”.
- Execution of assignments by Briddge is done exclusively for the benefit of the client. Third parties cannot derive any rights from work carried out by Briddge for the client. Briddge is entitled to periodically change its rates.
- These terms and conditions apply to all agreements entered into with Briddge and to all assignments or work performed by it, regardless of the capacity in which a service is provided. These terms and conditions shall also apply with regards to any third parties engaged by Briddge in the performance of an assignment.
- If the result or content of the work carried out by Briddge is given to any third party by the client, the client shall indicate to that third party that the work was carried out under these terms and conditions. If that third party uses the result or content of the work carried out by Briddge in any way, that third party shall be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Briddge will, in as far as possible, consult with the client in advance before selecting and engaging any third party and Briddge will select and engage such third party with due care. Briddge is hereby authorized, also on behalf of the client, to accept any limitations of liability, jurisdiction and choice of law clauses of such a third party. Briddge is not liable for any act or omission by such third party.
- During the term of an agreement or assignment, client authorizes Briddge to correspond, maintain contact and take any action necessary with the Dutch tax authorities and other government institutions, with regard to carrying out the requested services.
- Briddge shall not be held liable by client for any direct and/or indirect damages incurred by client arising out of or in connection with the services performed by Briddge, except in the event of intent or gross negligence.
- Any liability of Briddge, insofar not excluded, shall be limited to the sum of the amount paid under the professional liability insurance and the amount of the policy excess (eigen risico). This insurance has a maximum coverage of EUR 500.000,-. If no payment is made under the insurance, the liability of Briddge is limited to the fees charged in connection with the assignment, with a maximum of EUR 10,000.
- The client shall indemnify Briddge against any liability above the liability as limited in article 8 as well as against all third party claims (including reasonable legal costs and fees). All claims against Briddge expire six months after the client or a third party was or could have been aware of the facts resulting in the liability of Briddge B.V.
- The relationship between Briddge and the client is governed by Dutch law. Any disputes related to this relationship shall be brought before the competent court in The Netherlands.
By using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The information on this site is intended for general purposes only. While every effort has been made to offer current and accurate information on this site, considering the changeable nature of laws, rules, regulations and information in general, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the published information. Therefore, the information presented on this site should not be interpreted as legal, tax, accounting or any other professional advice or service. We recommend that you consult with a Briddge B.V. professional for advice before making any decision or taking any action.
Briddge B.V. is not liable for any direct or consequential damage arising or resulting from the use of, reliance on or action taken on the basis of information provided on and/or through this website.
By entering your email address on this site to gain access to the Knowledge Base, you agree to be signed up for our mailing list.
All information on this site, all material downloaded from this site and all services provided through it are provided “as is”, with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy or timeliness, and without representations, warranties or other contractual terms of any kind, express or implied. Briddge B.V. also does not warrant that any files, software or other material downloaded from this site, will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
Briddge B.V. accepts no liability whatsoever for direct or consequential damage resulting from (the use of) the content of any third party websites that are linked to this website (by way of hyperlink or otherwise).
This website and its contents are governed by Dutch law on ownership and proprietary right. Content and materials on this site may not be reproduced, stored (electronically) or distributed in any form, or by any means, other than for private and non-commercial use, without Briddge B.V.’s prior written approval.