As a Client Manager within Briddge, you are the main point of contact for existing clients (i.e. clients who have been taken over from the Onboarding team). When a client request comes in, you ensure that solutions are proposed and the necessary work is carried out efficiently, with the help of the different teams within Briddge. You coordinate all agreed activities and you will be involved in planning and organizing the resources needed to carry out these activities.
In doing so, you apply financial controls so that everything is managed in the right direction. You’ll provide them with solicited and unsolicited information about the services we can provide and will make sure they will have an optimal experience with Briddge.
You act as the main point of contact when it comes to communication between the various departments of the organization and the client. You are concerned with the organizational vision of the service providing and ensure that this service providing is further developed, with support from the other teams within Briddge.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan and monitor ongoing processes and provide effective solutions where necessary, in cooperation with the various departments within the organization
- Proactive relationship management through the generation of new business (cross-selling)
- Delegate, monitor and escalate the incoming issues of clients appropriately, with help of the other teams within Briddge
- Responsible for budget management with regards to fixed fee agreements
- Maintain a detailed and well organized client administration
- Maintaining the long-term relationship with the clients through regular contacts and/or visits within the Netherlands
- Monitor and continuously improve existing and new processes with a view to enhance client service delivery
For the position of Client Manager we are looking for a driven person with commercial skills in which customer satisfaction is central. You are a teamplayer but you also have the ability to work independently Further recognize yourself in the profile below;
- Completed HBO or WO education in Legal and/or Financial direction with some work experience within a similar organization / position
- Prepare and able to get to know the internal organization quickly and easily
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English and Dutch
- Commercial but mostly service- and client oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Pragmatic and hands on
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work under pressure and handle high stress situations
- Helicopter view with a strong ability to prioritize tasks
A certificate of conduct (VOG) is required for the position and a reference check is also part of the application procedure.
We offer a challenging job with good terms of employment in a positive work environment with a good balance between work and private life. Due to our rapid growth and wide range of services, we also offer numerous development opportunities.
Are you interested in this position? Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com stating the position and your name. If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Pascal van Schooten-van Dam, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 085-01857471.